Monday, May 12, 2008

The bell rang ending Second hour: Trigonometry. I cant stand that class. All these derivitives and letters mixed with numbers. How did letters get involved with numbers in the first place? Math should only be about numbers. If only life were that easy. This lousy Monday mourning hasn't exactly been the way I planned it to be. I had just been given a surprise quiz in Trig that I totally and completely failed, I have a huge lab packet due by 6th hour which I haven't even started on, for some reason I have a B in English (my FAVOURITE class), I didn't get any sleep last night thanks to my mum for arriving home at four in the mourning, SAT's are coming up for me in a month, and I recently found out my best friend Cathy has a new secret mystery man that she has been hiding from me for the past month! Oh yeah. I have a lot on my plate. Especially in the school department area. Plus, having to be forced to be stuck in the same breathing area as Nick for two whole long hours every other day of my unlucky life... isn't exactly helping. Thank goodness I wont have to deal with gym today, though unfortunately I ended up having to deal with something much worse. As I neared in the direction of my next class, Early Childhood 3, I saw Todd Sanchez. Maybe he didn't see me yet. I jerked around way too quickly causing my to bump into a small freshman girl, knocking over all her papers and books.




"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't- Are you-I'm really sorry," I said nervously rushing my words as I bent down to help her.




"Its not your fault, I should have been more careful," said the innocent big-green eyed girl.




"Aw, look who has stumbled upon us," said a voice not too far behind me. Mybe he's talking to the freshman I almost ramned over, I prayed.

I stood up cautiously with the Freshamn girl in front of me, looking enrvously behind me.

"I better go" she whispered walking hurriedly away from me and my death.

I turned around.

"What do you want now?" I asked. I tried my best to look as itimidating as possible with my arms crossed against my black shirt writing saying "Stay Fit. Eat healthy. Die anyway" One of my favourite sayings. Unfortunately, I am the least intimidating person on this earth. Even if I try to act mean and annoyed, people just find it funny. Like I said, nothing ever works out my way.

"I missed you at the party Saturday, you should of been there babe." He smiled his cunning smile reaching for my shoulder. I recoiled.

"Keep your disgusting hands off of me you jerk" I said harshly. He's a big boy. He can handle a few cruel words. Kids continued to rush pass on hoping to make it in time for class. I swear if he makes me late one more time-
"You better watch what you say to me." His face turned into a cold stare. He pushed past me speeding off towards class just as the minute bell rang. Ah! I'm going to be late! And what the hell did he mean by that? I better watch out? Great. One more misery to add to my never ending list.

No comments: